Day 37

February 24
Today is the last day of teaching practice... I reached early at 8.45am and signed the register... Today l get 9A substitution, so l entered at first period.. The students are delivered their thanks to me.. After that we picked photos and also l delivered some messages to them.. After at second period l entered 8C substitution, l also encouraged them... After then we picked group photos with HM....
At noon l had duty on floor... After that we all are shares our memories... We feel little sad, because we miss the school.... I get lot of memories from the school... It is a greatful period in my life... I successfully completed the days... I am soo happy.. 🥰🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 39

Day 35

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Bernard M. Baruch