Day 39

August 11
Today l reached to the school at 8.30am and signed the register.. Today was the last day of the school, so we meet our HM and Principal in the office at 11.00am.. Sir and maam gives blessings and good words... After that l had class at 9S.. I checked their notebooks and gives some sweets... I give such good words to them and say goodbye... After l went to 8L and also did these things and took pictures.. Afternoon l meet my concern teacher and maam give the feedback form... And also maam gives a good message to me.. After at evening 3.20pm we officially signed out and moved back to home... These 40 days make me a good and powerfull teacher... The days was really nice and gives so many happiness... Loved st. Marys school alot....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6

A assembly day

talent hunt day